Friday, May 27, 2011

Click and Climb

This is a short post, but today we learned the language Xhosa which was very interesting. Alot of the words have various clicks in them and hearing the class try to pronounce them was hilarious. And not to toot my own horn, but I did really well.



We also went to the top of Table Mountain, which was awesome. I am excited for the Safari tomorrow and church on Sunday was told its like going to a Baptist church in the south. SOOOOO Excited.



Oh yea we went to Camps Bay which was a beach. We ate Cafe Sophia where I got a calamari and a loaded jalapeƱo appetizer for only like 5 bucks total. WE then walked the beach and ate again at some pizza place it was delicious as well. I felt as though I was living the high life like people who live in Beverley Hills or something.





No comments:

Post a Comment