Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baboons and peguins

Well today we enjoyed great breath taking scenery which we had to work for. first we saw penguins AKA pig wings lol as my little sister would say. I named one Shane because it so loved getting its pic taken. next while driving to cape point we say baboons in the road!!!! by the way not as cute in person as on TV and the red butts gross.

Next we had to hike a thousand miles to have this incredible view, I was frighten by some random half rat half gopher thing, but with the help of Cat and Simone I passed it. I told everyone I am terrified of rodents.

Next we drove on a scary cliff road to Hout Bay a beach front area and had Fish and Chips that were Delicious and finished with a "death by chocolate bar"


I was exhausted and had to take a nap after that hike and food more work than I do at the gym that i don't go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment