Friday, June 10, 2011

So close yet so far

I loved the experiences I have had here in South Africa. I learned a lot about myself that I didn’t realize coming in to this trip. Aaron had us do the same evals we did the first class we had here. It just allowed me to see the growth I’ve had and how much I thought I knew.
I realized something again and that that is with every experience and every person you meet you grow a little bit more as a person. Now, how you use that is what determines your character.
I loved meeting everyone here and will miss a lot of them. Alan and Jane were awesome! I can’t thank them enough, I have one child and they had to deal with 15 young adults and schedule adventures deal with delays and mix ups, and while we were a great group It was still a hard task and I commend them for that.
With all that said I miss my child so much and every hour we get closer to going home I miss him more and more. When I arrive I know I will be balling my eyes out in joy to see him. I will use things I learned here to help him grow as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete